Can You Sell Your Car to a Dealership?
A common question we receive at Ken Ganley Kia is, “Can you sell your car to a dealership?” Absolutely! You can certainly sell your car to a dealership like Ken Ganley Kia. You do not even have to purchase one of our vehicles to do so. If you are wondering how to sell your car to a dealership and when to sell your car, we can help.
How to Sell Your Car to a Dealership
Our team is here to explain how to sell your car to a dealership in the Brunswick and Montrose areas. It is a straightforward process.
- Clean Up the Vehicle: Before you sell your car to a dealership, it’s a good idea to get it in the best shape possible. Give it a thorough cleaning and detailing, and if possible, replace minor parts that may be worn like floor mats or windshield wipers.
- Provide a List of Vehicle Benefits: Does your vehicle have accessories or add-ons that increase its value? Is it up-to-date on its recommended maintenance? These facts can help make your vehicle more appealing to potential buyers.
- Have the Title On Hand: To save you time and hassle, have the title with you when you want to sell your car.
- Make an Appointment with the Dealership: While not always necessary, having an appointment can make the process go smoothly. The dealership can be prepared with all of the necessary paperwork.
- Have the Vehicle Inspected: Your vehicle will be inspected by a professional before you receive your offer.
- Decide Whether or Not to Accept the Offer: If you are happy with the offer you have received, simply complete the required paperwork, and you’re ready to go!
When to Sell Your Car
Wondering when to sell your car in Strongsville? Keep these tips in mind.
- Consider selling your car in the spring or summer, when most people are in the market for a vehicle. It is also a good idea to sell before the new model year arrives.
- Consider selling before these three benchmarks: 30,000 to 40,000 miles, 60,000 to 70,000 miles, or 90,000 to 100,000 miles.
- If you are frequently dealing with costly repairs, it may be in your best interest to upgrade.
Contact Ken Ganley Kia for Details
So, can you sell your car to a dealership? Yes! We’d be more than happy to provide you with a competitive offer. Contact us today for more information.