2022 Kia Telluride Interior
Your SUV is an extension of your Brunswick home, so it’s important that it’s safe, comfortable, and spacious enough for the whole family. Enter the 2022 Kia Telluride interior. With the ability to accommodate eight passengers across three cozy rows of seating and high-tech features like the Kia Telluride Rear Entertainment System, this SUV delivers where it matters most. Explore the Kia Telluride inside with the team at Ken Ganley Kia below!
2022 Kia Telluride Interior Dimensions
The Kia Telluride offers spacious seating for eight passengers and a plethora of high-tech features, so carpooling friends to Montrose events and taking the family on long-distance road trips will be enjoyable for all. Thanks to the generous Kia Telluride interior dimensions, you also have plenty of space for your gear and luggage.
2022 Kia Telluride Interior Dimensions: Passenger Space
- 178.1 cubic feet of total passenger volume
- 41.4 inches of interior front legroom
- 42.4 inches of interior 2nd-row legroom
- 31.4 inches of interior 3rd-row legroom
2022 Kia Telluride Interior Dimensions: Cargo Space
- 87 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the 1st row
- 46 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the 2nd row
- 21 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the 3rd row
2022 Kia Telluride Interior Features
The Kia Telluride interior is generously appointed with the features you want most in an SUV. Even if you opt for the base trim level, you and your passengers will stay safe and connected on Strongsville roads with the following standard features:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Pedestrian & Cyclist)
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist-Rear
- Lane Keeping Assist & Lane Following Assist
- Rear Occupant Alert w/ Ultrasonic Sensors, Safe Exit Assist
- Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control-Curve
- Kia Connect w/ Navigation & 10.25-inch Display
- Auto Front & Rear Climate Control (Tri-Zone)
- Smart Key w/ Push Button & Remote Start
- Parking Distance Warning – Reverse
- One-Touch Sliding & Folding 2nd-Row Seats
- 6 USB Ports (5 Charging, 1 Media)
You can also opt for features like the Kia Telluride Rear Entertainment System which includes two monitors on the back of the driver and front passenger headrests. What’s not to love? This is just one of many ways you can customize your 2022 Kia Telluride inside. Contact our parts center to learn more!
Explore the 2022 Kia Telluride Inside at Ken Ganley Kia
It’s easy to see why so many Medina drivers say yes to the Kia Telluride. Next, see how the 2022 Kia Telluride matches up against popular competitors, like the Nissan Pathfinder. If you have decided that the Kia Telluride is for you, don’t hesitate to contact the team at Ken Ganley Kia to set up a test drive. We can’t wait to show you everything this SUV has to offer!
More from Ken Ganley Kia
2022 Kia EV6 Interior
The Kia EV6 is a high-performance, all-electric sport crossover built to impress. That is especially true of the 2022 Kia EV6 interior. From the generous Kia EV6 cargo space to the plethora of high-end technology features, you’ll find plenty to love as soon as you climb inside. Explore the Kia EV6 dimensions, seating capacity, and…
What are the 2022 Kia Niro Specs?
For Strongsville customers who are looking for a budget-friendly vehicle that is also eco-friendly as well, the 2022 Kia Niro is a great choice. Don’t just take our word for it, though — here’s what the experts at Car and Driver have to say in their 2022 Kia Niro review: “As Kia’s smallest SUV,…
2023 Kia Sportage Trim Levels
The Kia Sportage is back and better than ever for the 2023 model year with a range of exciting trims and features to choose from — all for an incredibly reasonable price! Compare the Kia Sportage LX vs. EX, SX vs. SX Prestige, and all the rest of the Kia Sportage trims below. After you…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Kia Telluride Interior